Video & Audio Library
Adam’s recent interview with South Korean Radio Station
Below are a selection of Adam’s videos. For more, visit Adam’s YouTube Channel
In this video clip, Adam takes us through the 4 critical steps to being successful in the market.
Adam Hartung speaks on hiring for innovation.
Lock-ins create obstacles to long-term success. They block innovation by diverting resources into historical projects rather than new projects. Understanding the 3 kinds of Lock-in helps managers improve success and achieve higher returns.
The Phoenix Principle in Action:
Download Adam Hartung’s Online Training Program
This product features Adam Hartung’s process of teaching individuals and organizations how to re-invent themselves. Adam will be your tour guide throughout this program taking you on a journey of looking at where your organization was when it first became successful and where it is now. You’ll discover how to position your department, team or entire organization on a new path based upon where the market is today.
The program includes:
- A series of video clips of Adam introducing each of the five sections
- Case studies on well known organizations
- Interactive exercises
- Worksheets that provide frame work for creating your own new path for revenue
- Copy of e-book “The Fall of GM”
- Links that take you to real-time blog posts relevant to section in the course
Fee: $299 for single user access